Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Todd O'Donnell - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote our products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Mutual Fund license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Todd O'Donnell - State Farm Agent
Ready to learn first-hand what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Todd O'Donnell - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you! If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team.
About Our Agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Our office is located in Cambridge, ON.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2008.
- We currently have 5 team members at our agency.
- Our agency has received awards including: Chairman's Circle, Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, Senior Vice President's Club, and Bronze Tablet
If you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
Company Website: www.insurancetodd.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)